About this Seminar
This presentation was filmed on the 26 October 2018 at the STEP WA Incapacity Conference. The duration of the presentation is 30 minutes.
This presentation covers:
• An overview of guardianship and administration orders in WA
• The use and abuse of enduring powers of attorney
• The ways in which administration orders are made
• When the Public Trustee is appointed as administrator rather than a family member or friend
• The Public Trustee’s powers of investigation
• Limitations on the Public Trustee’s ability to take action
• Whether remedies should be available at the State Administrative Tribunal or the Courts
• The recommendations of the Elder Abuse Reform Committee
If you are a STEP Member you are entitled to view the Web Event for $100. Enter the coupon code "STEPMember". Please note this coupon code is audited and if you are not a STEP Member the advertised price of $150 will be charge to your credit card.
Viewing this web event satisfies for STEP CPD and may also satisfy other professional CPD requirements.
Become a STEP Australia Web Events Sponsor
Contact Dior Locke, our STEP Australia Regional Coordinator, to register your interest for sponsorship opportunities.
Are you interested in becoming a STEP Member?