STEP WA Conference Presentation | Lewis Chiat on "Financial Elder Abuse with reference to Elder Abuse Report"
About this Seminar
This presentation was filmed on the 26 October 2018 at the STEP WA Incapacity Conference. The duration of the presentation is 30 minutes.
This presentation covers:
• An overview of guardianship and administration orders in WA
• The use and abuse of enduring powers of attorney
• The ways in which administration orders are made
• When the Public Trustee is appointed as administrator rather than a family member or friend
• The Public Trustee’s powers of investigation
• Limitations on the Public Trustee’s ability to take action
• Whether remedies should be available at the State Administrative Tribunal or the Courts
• The recommendations of the Elder Abuse Reform Committee
If you are a STEP Member you are entitled to view the Web Event for $100. Enter the coupon code "STEPMember". Please note this coupon code is audited and if you are not a STEP Member the advertised price of $150 will be charge to your credit card.
Viewing this web event satisfies for STEP CPD and may also satisfy other professional CPD requirements.
Become a STEP Australia Web Events Sponsor
Contact Dior Locke, our STEP Australia Regional Coordinator, to register your interest for sponsorship opportunities.
Are you interested in becoming a STEP Member?