STEP WA Conference Presentation | Prof Paul Skerritt on "Dealing with vulnerable or incapable persons and persons with mental health problems or personality disorders"
About this Seminar
This presentation was filmed on the 26 October 2018 at the STEP WA Incapacity Conference. The duration of the presentation is 35 minutes.
This Presentation Covers:
• A brief overview of the varieties of mental illness that might present themselves to lawyers
• Helpful hints on how to deal with the varieties of mental illness
• The important concept of transference from early psychoanalysis literature
• Suggestions on how to avoid making things worse when presented with a mentally ill person
• How to encourage a good relationship with a mentally ill person to optimise the professional/client interaction
If you are a STEP Member you are entitled to view the Web Event for $100. Enter the coupon code "STEPMember". Please note this coupon code is audited and if you are not a STEP Member the advertised price of $150 will be charge to your credit card.
Viewing this web event satisfies for STEP CPD and may also satisfy other professional CPD requirements.
Become a STEP Australia Web Events Sponsor
Contact Dior Locke, our STEP Australia Regional Coordinator, to register your interest for sponsorship opportunities.
Are you interested in becoming a STEP Member?