About this Seminar
This presentation was filmed on the 26 October 2018 at the STEP WA Incapacity Conference. The duration of the presentation is 35 minutes.
This Presentation Covers:
• A brief overview of the varieties of mental illness that might present themselves to lawyers
• Helpful hints on how to deal with the varieties of mental illness
• The important concept of transference from early psychoanalysis literature
• Suggestions on how to avoid making things worse when presented with a mentally ill person
• How to encourage a good relationship with a mentally ill person to optimise the professional/client interaction
If you are a STEP Member you are entitled to view the Web Event for $100. Enter the coupon code "STEPMember". Please note this coupon code is audited and if you are not a STEP Member the advertised price of $150 will be charge to your credit card.
Viewing this web event satisfies for STEP CPD and may also satisfy other professional CPD requirements.
Become a STEP Australia Web Events Sponsor
Contact Dior Locke, our STEP Australia Regional Coordinator, to register your interest for sponsorship opportunities.
Are you interested in becoming a STEP Member?